Sunday, November 16, 2008

I got tagged!

Dawn has tagged me. It's my first tag...lol. I am a bit behind with posting my responses.

Dawn tagged me to share 6 things about me.

The rules are as following:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. (all set)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (all set)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (see below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post. (I am only tagging 5 -sorry)
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (posted)
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up. (posted)

6 Random things about me:

1. I love roses.
2. I am a reference librarian at a public library.
3. I drive a Saturn SL2. Best car I've had so far.
4. I like the Spring and Autumn the best.
5. I sing in a choir at church.
6. I have a very diverse taste in music.

I am going to tag:
1. Amy
2. Jenn
3. Trish
4. Eileen
5. Ann-Charlotte
6. ?

1 comment:

Patty said...

I've had two Saturns and loved them both.