I decided last night, that's it, I'm taking over what is going on. I called her doctor this morning and he called me pretty quickly. He said that for her to get admitted she would need to go thru the emergency room and get them to contact him once she is there. They were concerned about her weight and how skinny she is.
She keeps saying her sinuses but we just don't think it is. Her sinuses might not be happy but it shouldn't be so bad that wouldn't want to eat for days and days at a time. Many people take something for their sinuses, lay down and hope for the better the next day. For many people, it's only a few days thing and most will still at least keep drinking fluids and maybe even eat although the food doesn't taste great.
But she is in a safe place now and a better hospital.
Thanks to everyone for keeping my family in your prayers.
2 comments:
Way to go. She needed better help and so did your family. Pray everything works out better.
I am so glad that she is getting the help that she needs...will keep all of you in my prayers
Post a Comment