Friday, November 21, 2008

Today's update..... Boy was I wiped this morning when I got up. Physically and emotionally. I am not working this weekend so I am going to use the time to recharge. I know I can because I know my aunt is somewhere safe and working on getting her better.

Today she had fluid removed from her lungs. None of us (including her own doctor) saw this coming. They said they took about a cup or more of fluid out. I'm not sure where it came from since she was dehydrated but maybe since they were hydrating her, wherever the problem is located, the fluid was able to pass thru. They don't want to jump to conclusions as to what is causing the fluid. The full report of the fluid contents and reasons for it in the first place will be available on Monday. They probably want to observe her to see if it comes up again.

My mom and I didn't go over to the hospital today since we knew her downstairs neighbor was going over tonight. Both of us were wiped and we both feel like we are coming down with another cold... or maybe we just never got over the old one yet... UGH!

I am just glad my aunt is in a safe place again tonight! Hopefully next week I can concentrate better on my work and really plug along and catch up with what I couldn't focus on this past work week.

No comments: