Didn't do anything today. It wasn't actually a good thing since I wasn't in the best of moods and I reverted to doing nothing but laying in bed all day. Some people might think it's good for me to relax but the reasons for me staying in bed were not for relaxing but for avoidance and laziness. I did read a bit and play on the computer but mostly I just layed with my eyes closed but not sleeping.
I did get up to take my mom over to see my aunt. I stayed in the lobby reading Princess Mia (book 9). My aunt asked where I was but my mom just said I still had my cold. Not completely a lie since I'm still wheezing at times and my throat is sore and my nose runs but it's not the real reason for me not going up. At some point, my mom will have to tell her the truth.
My aunt thinks she will be out sometime next week. My mom said, we will have to see. They won't let her out if she is not eating much and putting on weight. They plan to do an endoscopy on Monday to see what is up with her stomach and esophogus. She is still getting the runs. I think they plan to do a colonoscopy too but I'm not sure. I would assume they would if they don't find anything and have her under sedation but I'm not the doctor and since I don't go up to the floor I am not there to ask the nurse.
Going over tonight my lungs started to tighten and I started coughing. While there my acid reflux really acted up but it wasn't until the ride home that I knew it was time to take a prilosec. Yes there is the generic out there but I find the non-generic works faster and longer for me. I just have to watch for the sales.
Tomorrow I should go over to my aunt's house to get her bills to be paid and her checking accounts to balance. But then there is a part of me that says, no if she is coming home next week, why should I waste my time doing this for her when deep down she has so much anger towards me. Yes she is sick but I have realized that when someone is sick, it is then when they say what is really on their mind. They aren't as strong to hold their tongue about their feelings as when they are well. I might be wrong in this theory but it is what I've observed with my aunt and other people thru the years.
So as you can see from my post, that my mood isn't too great today. Tomorrow is a new day so maybe I will feel more upbeat.
1 comment:
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment