Been busy at work trying to catch up on so many things that need to get done.
My aunt had her colonoscopy and endoscopy today. She called my mom earlier and said she was feeling relaxed after it. She was back in her room. I had to laugh. She'll feel pretty good for the rest of the day...lol. She called back later to let her know that they did remove some polyps. They will check them to make sure that everything is fine and not in bad shape (aka cancerous). Hopefully removing the polyps will help the runs go away. Now we just need to get her to eat!!!! and get her strength back.
My mom had a talk with her and said it's good she was in the hospital to have the tests because if she was home, she wouldn't have followed up and would have said she doesn't feel well enough to go for the test. But it's done now. I'm glad. I just hope she will stop blaming me for "making" her go to the hospital.
I've been ruminating again about alot of stuff which isn't a great thing for me. I'm going to have to try to relax my mind again. The rumination makes me edgy and lonely. I can't wait for 2008 to be over.
Have a great night everyone!
1 comment:
Hope you find some peace and rest soon.
Post a Comment