I got a bit of shopping done today so at least I'm making a dent in it. I did get a few more things for me. I do love the sales this Christmas. I can afford now the things I have needed to get. I'm still not really keen on doing anything for Christmas except going to church. I don't know if my aunt is expecting to come to my brother and his wife's house for Christmas which means of course, I'll have to pick her up. I have nothing really to say to her. We had our chat last Tuesday. I have nothing else to say. Plus I'm on a diet so Christmas is going to really damage that food wise. I didn't do so good today but I did try to stay within my calorie count and points. I just need to get exercising more. I'm really starting to have a hard time breathing when I do stuff... that means my body has had enough of the weight. Time to get rid of it. Yes, I do seem to be obsessing over my weight lately but my BP really worried me when I had my physical last week.
Exercise is the key for me I think. Now I need to just block time out and do it and not decide I want to lay down instead when I get home from work!!!
3 comments:
Praying you can get the exercise you need to lose the weight.
Thanks Dawn!
It will be hard to get exercising again but I think it will be harder cutting down the calories at least at first when I'll be going thru things like oreo and recees peanut butter cup withdrawal. Mind you, I haven't been eating them together but the taste is there and when I see an ad or the actual package... lol. I will let you know how I do starting in the new year.
Mary, have you considered a lchf diet? It actually works once you get rid of the abstinence from cutting the carbs. I lost 40 lbs on it in about a year.
Post a Comment