I am feeling much better than I did on Wednesday and Thursday. I am hoping I will be well enough to get the flu shot on Tuesday when I see my doctor. Not looking completely forward to that since she will bring up my weight issue again. I am hoping to start exercising again. I also need to do better with the acid reflux so I don't damage anything.
I worked this weekend. It was busy since it's getting close to the end of the semester for many college students. I got quite a bit done but not everything I wanted to get done. I have tomorrow to get more done. :-)
I thought the snow flurries were cute when I was looking out from inside this morning. I didn't like it too much while walking from the train to work. Coming home things were a bit slippery, especially since I wore my sneakers instead of boots to work. I didn't need the heavy winter boots, just the old hiking boots that have better traction. It's really windy tonight. It's supposed to be very chilly tomorrow. I have my new jacket and hat so I should be warm enough.
Christmas is coming up soon. I will need to start doing my shopping. I will have to cut my budget this year and keeping my own shopping for me down too. I did get some great bargains like a few new pairs of pants and socks and a new jacket for the winter (well it's not really a winter one but it zippers and the sleeves have the thinsulate stuff so I'm calling it winter.) That's the handy thing about Christmas. The bargains.... I wait to get stuff for myself and then buy them on sale with special coupons or free shipping...yeah!
Oh my it's chilly out now. I left my window open for Molly earlier to sit at. She likes to sit on the radiator and get fresh air at the same time. I forgot to close it when she left the room. I will need to put on some warm fuzzy socks to warm my feet up.
2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better, Mary! Stay warm!
Glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment