Saturday, December 13, 2008

I woke up this morning and my muscles were very upset with me so I called to see if there any appointments for a massage today and Yeah! there was. My muscles are still pretty tight but better than before I went there.

I also stitched a bit today. I am worked on the Lizzie Kate Double Flipit - Dream... I finished up to the "a". Not much but it's a start.

Other than that I haven't done much of anything today. I was supposed to go shopping tonight but I just didn't feel up to going out. I will have to make it a point of going shopping tomorrow.

I am feeling bored and anxious. I want to do so much but then when I'm just about ready to go for it, I get this deflated feeling and just don't do anything. I've got to get over whatever this is going on with me.

My mom has started going back to doing the things she used to do before my aunt's accident. I'm glad because she really needed to get out with her friends to distract herself from all the crap being thrown at her. I am still worried about my mom's health but I can trust her to do something if she feels she needs to see the doctor.

I'm still not looking forward to Christmas other than singing in the choir at church. That is going to be fun. We decided we weren't going to put up the fake christmas tree this year. I really don't feel like bringing it down and dealing with it. I guess my aunt has succeeded there in making this a bummer of a holiday season. At least I had a good Thanksgiving.

I looked at my post from last night. I was really upset and really feeling alone. I don't feel so bad now. All of this will pass in time. I just have to ride this wave out.

No comments: