Today was a quiet day for me. I woke up with a bit of the fever still so I didn't get my flu shot. I am glad I took it easy today because I was feeling much better tonight. I went to choir. I think I might have an other alto to sing with now. I've been the only alto for like 4-5 years now. The other alto choir member sings well and my voice blends with her voice very well. She has a strong voice too. Mind you after singing tonight my throat is a bit sore but I am glad I went to choir.
I have tomorrow off too since I'm working the weekend. I plan to get my errands done tomorrow. At least those are my plans. Time will tell what I do but I need to go to the bank, post office, CVS, get gas, and a few things from the card store and the grocery store. If I'm a good doobee, I might get a hot chocolate at Starbucks but it's extra calories I don't need. I see my doctor on Tuesday for my physical. My goal was to get my weight down at least 5-10 pounds. For some reason, it's going in the other direction.... grrrr!!!! I do really need to get up and exercise and work out and all that stuff. Next week I'm going to try to go back counting my points on WW and exercise a bit each day until I can work up to a longer work out. That's my goal. Hopefully I stick with it. I really do need to lose weight. My clothes just aren't fitting right anymore.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are doing a little better. As for the weight gain... the stress will not let you lose the weight and then you add the holiday eating and you are stuck! lol
Post a Comment