I got this as a forward today. I wanted to share this but also have a place to keep it for future reference for myself.
Great Recipe for a peace-filled life……
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk (run) every day. And while you walk, smile. Itis the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God aboutwhat is going on in your life. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement,
'My purpose is to __________ today. I am thankful for______________'
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food thatis manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wildAlaskan salmon, broccoli , almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issuesof the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Insteadinvest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like acollege kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You are not so important that you have to win every argument.Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years,will this matter?'
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. GOD heals everything - but you have to ask Him.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friendswill. Stay in touch!!!
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for __________. Today I accomplished _________.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings.You'll be smiling before you know it.
1 comment:
I really like that list Mary. I am glad that your Aunt is getting some care and that you can rest assured. Take care {{{HUGS}}}
Post a Comment