Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all my blogging friends!
Thank you for helping me through this rough patch with my family.
If I was there with you now, I would give you all hugs!

Peace and happiness to all of you!

I am thankful for: my friends and family, for being able to see the beauty of the world that God has given for all to see and share, for my cat, Molly, who has been the best Mummy Cat lately for my mom and me, to my coworkers who have put up with me all year long, and for being able to live in a country where we are free (especially being a woman.)

Happy Thanksgiving!

I only have autumn leaves pictures that are close to Thankgiving like but I wanted to share a picture of something I am thankful that God has created for me to enjoy:


Oh and why not just add an autumn leaves picture too.


Neither picture were taken by me. They were from various places on the Internet that I have long since forgotten.

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving my dear.