Friday, November 28, 2008

Yesterday was a good day. I had a great dinner over at my brother and sister-in-law's house. Yum! They took my mom over to see my aunt and came with a nice big meal for her. She ate a good chunk of it too. So my aunt had a good dinner which is a start for her. She has been transferred to a pulmonary specialist and he will try to figure out what is up with the fluid that was removed and her lungs or heart whichever the case may be with the fluid.

I took it easy last night. When I came home from dinner, I took a nice nap with my Molly cat. Gotta love that turkey sleepy feeling. I probably would have kept on sleeping if my mom hadn't come up to tell me all about my aunt. I did want to hear so it was good she woke me up.

Now I need to do something about my weight. I have 16 days until I see my doctor for my annual physical. I want to be down below what I was in April when I went in for the chest pains but it was only acid reflux. Prilosec and Omaprazole are my good buddies now, along with Pepcid for during the day when I have a flare up. I think I need to lose at least 7 pounds in those 16 days. I'll take 5. Yesterday didn't help since I ate everything on my plate and made sure I got a good helping of potatoes with gravy. They were made exactly how I like it. Roche Brothers made the meal but they reheated it in the oven. Things could still go wrong but the dinner was perfect...lol.

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Sounds like you had a absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving and I am so happy for you.

Continue to relax and get plenty of rest... you need it.