Sunday, June 24, 2007
The weather today was nice. I sang well in choir today. We sang "Down at the River to Pray." It was a fun way to end the choir year. Becky is due this week. I can't wait to find out what she has. Another future choir member...lol. I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow and work. I'm not sure what to expect after the situation that happened last Friday. I don't really want to talk about it with my boss. I just want to let it go especially since I'm going to be out on sick leave the middle of this week. I don't want to leave on a bad note. It will make it even harder to come back after the 6 weeks. No stitching done at all this weekend. Not too concerned about it. I'll have plenty of time when I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment