I skipped my post on Wednesday night. I was a bit tired to type something up. Work wasn't as good as it was on Tuesday but it wasn't as bad as Monday so that's a good thing. TGIF even though I know I will be hurting tomorrow since I'm not sleeping now. I finished the B part of the Bruin's logo and when I took it out of the frame I noticed that there is enough room to do the entire pattern. I'm working on the top that says BOSTON. I finished the T and part of the O. The T was the easiest letter to start. I figured since I was doing each letter individually, not carrying thread, I could start with the easiest letter to do and then work around from there. The T was like setting up the ruler or guideline for the rest of the letters. I will probably post a picture tonight as long as I don't crash early.
18 days now until the surgery. I am still trying to psyche myself out for my recovery but I do worry about the pain. I'm a weenie when it comes to pain. I know I will have something to take but I don't want to be reliant on them. I just want to feel better. I want to have more energy instead of this fibroid sucking it all away from me. I also want to lose weight during my 6 weeks of recovery. I'm tired of being overweight. That doesn't help my energy either but I know when I was much lighter and then closer to my healthy weight, I didn't have the energy then either. So that's my worries and aggrivation on that front.
I'm about halfway thru the book I was reading - the final book of the Caroline Years. I haven't picked that book up to read in a few nights. Well I picked it up and put it on my bed ready to go but decided to let my eyes rest. I was doing alot of reading the past few days in work trying to get reference requests finished.
I have to mow the lawn tomorrow night. Another thing I've put off for a few extra days. Hopefully the weather and my body will cooperate. At least at a minimum the weather.
TGIF.
No comments:
Post a Comment