Saturday, June 02, 2007
humid Saturday
I didn't do much today. I woke up after a tough dream. It was one of those memory type ones that hurt real bad in the past. I just wasn't up for doing much of anything today. It was hot and humid today. We had a thunderstorm this afternoon while I was napping. I'm glad I remembered I had the little fan on so I took that out of the window. Unfortunately I forgot to put it back in the window until about 8pm when I was dripping...lol. It's cooler now in my room. I didn't stitch today but I had it by my bed most of the day to sort of get me to stitch. Maybe tomorrow. I also have yard work and laundry to do tomorrow as well. Hopefully I get motivated earlier than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment