Saturday, June 09, 2007

Saturday


This is how far I am with the Bruins logo. I am going to work next on the bottom part. It says Bruins with a design. I was happy I had the space at the bottom at the material so I could do the full pattern.

I spent most of the morning in bed. I just wasn't up for doing anything today. I did however get to talk to Bill again and that cheered me back up.

I heard the leafleting at the Gala last night went well. It was a peaceful event. I hope that it will have helped our contract negotiations.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

That looks so awesome.

My dad caught a big fish today. I updated my blog with it.

Patricia said...

Keep up the good work! You inspire me to start my project!

Jenn said...

Look great Mary! Gald you have enough room on the fabric to do the whole design.