Monday, June 11, 2007

This is my Sunday post.

Choir was ok today. I didn't do so hot although the choir director said I did fine. It was the graduation mass for the 8th graders. They were so tall! The church was packed. It was nice to see that. Wish every Sunday would be that way but it's good we have people still coming anyways.

I spent the afternoon napping. Not really what I had planned to do. The mood had something to do with it. Later I mowed the lawn. I'm glad I got it done. It's shorter than I normally would have mowed it but I'm hoping it will take longer to grow and hopefully will be fine while I'm recovering. It's 17 days at this point. (It's Monday.) I also stitched tonight as well. I went to AC Moore after church to get black floss. There was a sale on DMC regular floss - 5 for $1.00 so I got 5 skeins of black. You can never have too much black floss. It's used for so many things.

I am stressing alot about going back to work tomorrow. I need to get in early so I can take my display out. I have had enough of the library and want to get things in order for me being out... getting rid of the display is one of them. Plus I want to get out to Hoops and Needles next Saturday. I have stuff on hold for me.

I'm afraid about the situation with that coworker. My plan is completely avoid him. If he is in the office downstairs, I will just get my stuff and leave the room. I will find a spot to eat my food and stitch. If he acknowledges me and says hi, I will say hi back. Nothing more. Doubt it though. I probably won't even look at him when saying hi. If he calls in late, like he normally does, I will just say hold please and give the phone to someone more senior than me. I just fear that he will get physically violent and not just verbally violent like he did last friday. I just have to make sure he has no reason to go at me, such as not being in the same area as him or if I'm on the desk, try to avoid him as much as possible. I can already feel the acid reflux starting up. Lucky me.

The weather was really nice today. I was really suprised but very happy. It made for a comfortable time working outside. The temperature was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. And only a small breeze. It was a nice way to end a weekend that was supposed to be cloudy and rainy for most of it.

No comments: