Friday, June 22, 2007

I didn't post yesterday. It was a good day. Today was different. Actually just the last 15 mintues of work was horrible. The coworker I had the problem with before went ballistic at me again and I seriously feared him hurting me. This time however, it was witnessed and that coworker is going to talk to my boss tomorrow. He hasn't been too bad with everyone else but he hasn't been nice either. He needs an attitude readjustment. I know I do too but that's nothing new. But it's the weekend and I can work on my attitude readjustment and be a better coworker when I get into work on Monday. I also plan to completely stay away from this guy from now on. At least I have only 2 days of work next week and then I'm out for 6 weeks. Maybe he will be better since I won't be there.

No comments: