What strange weather we are having in the Northeast. While some areas are getting rain, in Boston, it's cloudy then sunny but windy. I think it's supposed to get warmer as the week goes on. Not sure if that means the Low will move out to sea.
I did more stitching at lunch and this evening but decided to wait until tomorrow night to post a picture update.
I did a few 3lb weights workout this morning before work and did a bigger 3lb weights and movement exercises tonight. I was rather impressed with my front kicks and my side kicks. The side kicks have not been good at all lately but I was able to do a nice middle side kick without too much tipping over. I figure in time I'll get my balance back. I also did some punchs and cuts.
The more I practice the better memory I will have when I return to TKD hopefully in the fall when I get the OK to do strenuous workout. Granted I need to see what my weekend work schedule is going to be. I have a feeling I'm going to be making up for the fact that I haven't worked a weekend in June and my July weekend had to be rescheduled since I won't be in work. August should still be ok. But I don't think I have done my share this year of weekends so I suspect I will be due. I am hoping I will have the energy to do it. No getting run down and horribly sick during my long weeks. Plus I need to be healthy for seeing Bill in October as long as schedules work out for both of us. Still don't know where we are going. It's up to him but once we know, I need to work on the cheapest way to get there... either driving or flying or train/boat...lol.
Tonight my brain is on getting in shape and losing weight! And stitching! and Bill too...lol.
Time to read my homework. Didn't do it last night.
Aloha!
No comments:
Post a Comment