Sunday, June 03, 2007

Chilly Sunday

It was chilly here today. We are supposed to get the remnants of Tropical Storm Barry tomorrow. Not looking forward to a soggy commute. I meant to wash my jacket today so it would be dry for tomorrow but I guess it will have to wait. I needed to get the winter muck off the outter and inner jackets. I have a Columbia jacket that can be used for many seasons depending on which jacket or combination is used.
Didn't sing as well as I had wanted to today. Oh well. Maybe next Sunday. Melissa came to visit us. She is due in November. She and her husband will be moving back to MA in a few months.
Mood was a bit off today but I think that was because I was tired.
I paid my bills. I really need to cut out most of my spending. I think when I'm healed from the surgery, I'm going to try to get a second job to save up money. Not sure where yet. There is always the Paper Store or CVS. Maybe even Roche Brothers. Not sure what will work with my full time job schedule. I want to see Bill but I have no idea how I'm going to be able to afford it. I can't figure out where all my money is going. Well I think I know but it is what it is.
I start a new genealogy class tomorrow... Researching at Family History Centers. I really need to go to one of them to view the microfilm for the vital records in Ireland. I see the listing in the index but I need to see the rest of the information from the actual source. Someday when I have free time and can drive....
Tomorrow I work 9-5. No 1-9 shifts this week.

No comments: