Better day.
Today was a better day in work. My coworker actually apologized to me. I was really impressed. I am still cautious but my stress level dropped 20% and that made it enough for me to have a better day. I took part of my needlework display down today. They couldn't find the key for the other case...lol. I hope they put these cabinets away somewhere. They are more of a problem than not. I also pitched stuff from the box under my desk and now I'm down to just one box of crap. I'm getting there. Tomorrow I will attack my drawer in the file cabinet. If I clean it up enough, I can put some of the crap from under my desk in there. Alot are folders so that's a good thing.
I got more stitching done in work. I'm getting there. I'm getting excited to get this project done so I can get it framed. I was going to stitch tonight but I've been watching tv while typing up this blog so it's getting late. I probably should also rest my eyes.
I need to read week 2's homework tonight.
Signing off for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment