Saturday, June 23, 2007
I'm definitely much calmer today. Even though I had decided that it probably wasn't good to say anything to my boss, my coworker had mentioned something to my boss. I found out that the patron that was on the computer when the incident happened came back today to say something to my boss about him being out of line and it wasn't my fault. I thought that was really nice. I seriously thought the patron was actually freaked out by what happened..lol. I also talked to Bill today and that cheered me up too. He's such a great guy. I'm so lucky to know him. I ordered Sheer Cover today. I want to try a new makeup. I think it's time to realize my skin has changed and I can't apply my makeup the same way as I used to. The weather was great today. It was 72, sunny and wasn't humid at all. There was a breeze but it was really peaceful feeling. It's like the garden I told Bill about. Sooo peaceful there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment