better day in work
I had a better day in work. My attitude readjustment from yesterday worked. I just decided not to let a specific person indirectly bother me. I focused on my work and it made for a much better day for me. The sun came out today as well so that might have helped me too. I stitched a line and a half today at lunch time. I didn't do any tonight. I did finally figure out how to download the pictures off of my camera phone. Yeah! I deleted some off the phone that I didn't need. Now I want to see if I can send a picture to my phone so I can have it as a wallpaper. Something new to learn.
1 comment:
I'm glad you decided not to let that person bother you anymore. It's so annoying having someone like that around - you're so much better off ignoring them.
I'm also really glad to see you posting more often now - I like to read about your daily life although I'm not commenting much.
Take care
/Ann-Charlotte
Post a Comment