Ooops, I forgot to make my Saturday's blog entry so I'm doing it now.
Worked today. Not a good day. It was really weird. It's like there has been some "disturbance in the force." I'm not sure exactly what is going on this week. It wasn't a full moon. There was a new moon on Wednesday but it felt more like a full moon and then some. Every department is really short staffed.
I went over to Jen's tonight to stitch. Got more of the stocking done but I really should be further along. I did stitch a bit more when I got home. I hope tomorrow night I'll get lots done. Tomorrow day time I have choir, then church, then work. So probably when I get home from work when I'm doing laundry, I'll get some stitching in again. The one good thing I've found with this ornament is that working with the canvas is easy to do no matter what time of day. At least with the basketweave stitch where I'm just paying attention to "going up the stairs" and "down the poles." I have been able to stitch even when my eyes are a bit tired. Not so good on the eyes but at least I'm getting it done.
Back to the Bruins logo after this is finished. If I end up being in the hospital more than 2 days, I'll have my mom bring it in for me. I'm bring my own pj's or at least pj bottom. Something loose...lol.
I noticed I'm scheduled for the next two weeks so hopefully the surgery will be the first full week of June so I don't mess up the schedule. I'm determined to get back to work in 4 weeks. I've got 2 concerts to go to in July and I need to get moving so I can go. I might not be able to drive but I want to be able to go. Also I know my surgery is coming at an inopportune time. With Katie at ALA, Marta on vacation after that, and the weekend people scheduled for days off and other appointments. Ugh! I wanted to not feel guilty having surgery so I can take the time to heal my body and head/soul. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment