I decided I should do an update of the Bruins logo so people can see it.
Today is Memorial Day so I went with my mom over to the cemetery to put flowers on my grandparent's and dad's grave. We are still looking for her cousin and her husband's grave. She was my grandmother's cousin but she was called Aunt Nell by my mom and aunt growing up. There were extra flowers so we put them in a flower pot to keep on the porch... a way to remember my dad and grandmother. I didn't know my grandfather. Otherwise, I didn't do much today but I'm going to stitch after I post this blog entry. Tomorrow I've got to do alot since I did nothing this weekend. Yard work, laundry, cleaning my room and taking my mom to the eye doctor. It will be nice not to work tomorrow.
2 comments:
Not much more to do on this, well done.
Joanne
Great work! I think it looks so cool. So Bruins-ish.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment