Wednesday, May 30, 2007

springtime in the city

No news yet. Called and left a message on the answering machine. The secretary probably decided not to return the call since I have been calling weekly. I have to actually go down there tomorrow to drop off the form for the doctor to fill out so I can submit it to HR. Once the doctor has the date she can fill out the time frame stuff and then I can go back and get it from the office. I will just show up tomorrow...lol.
Work was ok. Didn't have the focus as well as I would have liked or should have. I wonder if I took the straterra today. I will have to check that when I get offline.
Helped Amy with her genealogy tonight. Didn't stitch. The idea was there but my eyes are just too tired now and I'm a bit warm. Need to put the fan on again tonight.
Had a massage tonight. It was good. She did a kinnetic sound thingie to help even out the energies in my body. It's supposed to help get rid of the bad energies and bring in better energies. Sort of like Reiki but with sound and vibration of the tuning fork. It was cool feeling it on my spinal cord. I could feel it vibrating up and down in various spots and through spots.


1 comment:

Butterfly Amy said...

Thanks for that genealogy help too! My cousin really appreciated the info I was able to give her because of you and my Grandfather and I talked a bit about other things that you found as well.
Thanks!
Hugs