Friday, May 18, 2007

friday's post

Still no word. I had today off from work since I'm working this weekend. I am starting a 7 day work week but I am taking a bit of time off Tuesday afternoon to hopefully help me recharge for the rest of the week. Time will tell if that happens.
The weather has been crappy and will be for most of the weekend. I suspect the basement will flood as usual. We have the dehumidifier on so hopefully that will help.
Still working on the stocking. It feels at times I'm not getting very far but I continue to plug at it. I have 4 more days after today to finish it in time for the finishing class. Otherwise I have another design stuck on a stretcher bar.
I was pretty lazy today. I had some errands to run but I basically slept the rest of the time. I never made it to sing at confirmation tonight. I was just too tired. I hope I will have more energy after the surgery so I can do more. I'm hoping my mood will improve too.

No comments: