Thursday, May 17, 2007

today's post

Still no date set yet. This is getting really frustrating. I feel like my life is on hold. I want to do things but I don't want to make plans in case I have to cancel them. It would be crappy if I planned to do something really cool and was not able to do it.
I've done a bit more stitching on the ornament. I've got the toe done. I am hoping to get more done tonight. I don't have to be up early tomorrow since I am off for working the weekend. I have things to get done tomorrow but I can sleep a bit later. I think I need it. Today I was a bit off kilter. The work day was really weird on top of it. I wasn't the only one who said it though. This morning was just not good. I did horrible at choir practice tonight.
Saw new trailer for Transformers movie. I can't wait. (7/4/07) I also saw the Harry Potter trailer on tv after Supernatural tonight. (7/15/07)
Time to stitch.

No comments: