Monday, May 21, 2007

Day 3 of 7

No surgery date yet. Today was day 3 of my 7 day work shift. The sun was out today. I need to mow the lawn on Wednesday before I go into work unless I can get my stitching done tonight and I can mow the lawn tomorrow. I need to get everything done since it may rain on the weekend. Afterall it's a long holiday weekend, the unofficial start of summer and what would it be if it didn't rain. I suspect the summer will be that way. Rainy weekends. At least the sun will be out for the next few days though. Maybe I'll try to get a bit of sun to rejuvenate a bit.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

You are posting alot. It is different to see that. But, it is cool. I look forward to photos of your xstitch! :-)

I am almost done with a thank you gift then I can start on the teddy bears. I will post on my blog as I go along.

Look forward to the photos!