Sunday, May 27, 2007
sunny day
It was cooler today than yesterday but it was really great outside. It started to cool down last night. I had lunch with my aunt today and we also went to Target. I worked on the Bruins logo again tonight. I've got about 2 more rows on the bottom to do and then I can work on the top. It definitely is easier to use the larger q-snaps so I don't have to keep moving the piece around to where I am stitching at the moment. I can pick and choose. Still haven't decided if I'm going to do the top and bottom. I have tomorrow off from work. Memorial Day. I will be going over to the cemetery to put flowers on my grandparents' and dad's grave. It's become my job since John got married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment