Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Day 4 of 7

Still no date for the surgery. Work wasn't too bad today. I only worked 9-1. I took the afternoon off so I can relax and be energized to finish the rest of the week. Well I didn't really relax. I mowed the lawn but I did it mindfully. I concentrated on what I was doing and not everything else. It actually helped out alot. I know my muscles will tell me a thing or two tomorrow...lol. But I got it done and I didn't break anything. I need to weedwhack the rock gardens. I'll either do it tomorrow or do it Thursday before choir.. maybe. If not, hopefully the weekend will have at least one sunny day.

I finished the ornament both stitching and finishing it off tonight. Here is a picture of the front and back of the ornament. The picture doesn't really pick up the sparkle of the candle flame. It's really pretty.

So now it's time to go back to the Bruins logo. I will be carrying that to work now. I have been advised to not do work during my lunch break. I need to either get outside or if I'm inside, do something different and not on the computer either. So stitching it will be.
To answer Trish... I am trying to post daily at least for now. Good luck with your stitching and congrats with learning tatting.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Very Pretty Mary! Congrats on getting it done.

Kiwi Jo said...

Woohoo! It looks great!

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is a lovely ornament.

Joanne