It's raining again today. I actually didn't sing that bad in church today. I worked today again. Day 2 of 7. It wasn't as weird as yesterday so maybe the tides have turned for the library. The worry about the surgery is starting to creep up on me. I don't even have a date yet. I'm not worrying that much yet which is good.
I heard that Celebration of Needlework be going back to the Marriot next year. I'm glad. I liked being close to all those food places and what not at the Sheraton but I liked the layout of the Marriot better. April 30-May 4, 2008 . I was thinking about this year's convention but unfortunately, it was all the stupid things I did and all the people I bugged. I've got a list going. Hopefully, next year I won't be such a pest. I'm not sure I'll be able to go all the days but it's a year away and maybe I won't let my expenses get the better of me. I went Wednesday to Sunday this year because I planned to do it when the dates were announced last year. I never did recover from all the bills last year and then I was so silly to say yes, I'll go to the genealogy convention the week before. That was good too but still, the money is now depleted and that worries me. Oh well. I just need to rein the spending in from now on!
No comments:
Post a Comment