Friday, May 25, 2007
Day 7 of 7
Well I made it through my 7 day work shift. I actually was in a pretty good mood today... until tonight. I won't be able to see Bill until the fall. I was hoping to go up in August to see him but he has his MS Bike tours then. I don't have my schedule yet for the fall so I can't make any plans to see him. Oh well. But it does make me feel down. Maybe I hoped this would be more than it actually will be. Not like I plan to date anyone else. I'm done with dating. I've got too much to do in life and too many responsibilities right where I live to add someone else to it. I say that today because of how I'm feeling. I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I'll probably think differently another day. Tomorrow I will just pick myself back up and just get busy doing stuff. I've got lots of yard work and indoor cleaning and stitching and reading to do. I'm stitching tomorrow night over at Jen's. I will work on the Bruin's logo. I should have finished it three months ago!! The sooner I get it done, the sooner I can get it framed and send it to him. I might just mat and frame it myself. Time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment