Sunday, July 15, 2007

Oops, I haven't posted in a few days. I walked up to the local branch library on Friday. It was nice to visit. I hadn't been there since last summer when I was on vacation. I have to go back this coming week since I borrowed a magazine which only has a 7 day check out time. Saturday I took the bus to Starbucks and met up with a friend. It was great to be out and we did a bit of shopping at the Paper Store. I did a few stitches last night but not much. Tonight I should work on my homework. I did some reading. I should do more. I think I overdid it though the past two days. I was sore today so I took it easy. I was going to take a picture of my stitching progress but decided to wait yet again.

No comments: