
I am working on the outline of the star. I did the center heart and then the section under the word Shine. The outline follows in a completely line sort of that started with the heart so I decided to follow the X's that way.
The panic of going back to work has actually started. I can't get the feeling to go away even with trying all my relaxtion or distraction techniques. I have a few ideas of the reasons for this panic but I can't see any way to resolve it other than telling myself I just have to deal. I have been feeling so much less unstressed lately (at least up to the past weekend) and my moodies if any came up did not last long at all as well as more likely due to frustration of my healing which I was expecting more than I should have or pushing it further than I should have. My doctor said do you think the lack of (the moodies) should tell you something since you have been feeling better since you have been out of work. Yes, it does but at this point, I need to really think about what it is that gets to me. No sense in changing jobs if I don't know what it is that sets me off. Plus what is my future. Is it here? Is it someplace else? Should I be doing something completely different? Should I go back to the private sector? Too many questions going in my brain and then adding to the what is work going to be like when I go back questions... no wonder why I am already panicking. I need to learn to relax again. I almost had it but I guess not!
No comments:
Post a Comment