Saturday, July 07, 2007

I took it very easy today. I was in so much pain last night before I went to bed that I knew I over did it. I didn't stitch today although I did bring it downstairs with the idea of stitching at one point. My mood was a bit down today as well. Too many dreams this week that had strange topics and a few that hit some sensitive issues for me as well. Also the swelling hasn't gone down as fast as I hoped and the pain meds are done tomorrow or the latest on Monday morning. I'm just worried that how things are now are what they will be. That while I have energy, I will still be limited. And then all the trickle down effects that come with that... Yup, it's been a tough day but I know that others have it worse so I really shouldn't be complaining.

No comments: