Monday, July 09, 2007
I had a tough day dealing with things. I had planned to spend the day downstairs and stitching and stuff like that while my mom was out. Instead I just laid in bed all day. I was in a lot of pain during the night last night and during today. I got very frustrated with the pain and how slow things are going with the healing. I know that it's the muscles that are the problem and not my female organ. I feel like I've gone backwards in getting the tight muscle problem in my abdomin and back. I just can't comfortable in any one place for any length of time. Yes, I'm whining and I know I shouldn't be whining because I really don't have it that bad at all. I guess I need another attitude readjustment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment