Friday, July 06, 2007

I walked an entire block today. I really like being up and walking. I am getting more energy each day which before my surgery was nil so all this energy is just amazing. I received a package from my friend Caitlyn today. It was all 3 Anne of Green Gable DVD's. I have them on VHS but have watched the first two so much that they are starting to wear. Plus the DVD's have additional scenes and things like that, that aren't on the VHS version. I can't wait to watch them on my laptop.
I also stitched today. What a great feeling! I didn't take a picture yet but I will for the next time I post to my blog.
My aunt also came to visit me today. It was nice to see her.
I need to work on my homework this weekend. Another course started this week and I'm about 3 weeks behind with my other class. I think I can catch up though.

No comments: