I am still healing. I have good days and bad days. Oddly enough the bad days are after the good days because when I have a good day I want to do fun stuff. Like over the weekend. I felt good on Saturday. So good, that I went to the dentist and had iced tea with Caitlyn and then later while I was in pain, I took 3 advil and felt good enough to go to a hockey game. It was the Women's Chowder Cup. I met my BF's sister. She was down with her daughter. His sister is really nice. I hope she liked me at least from the short first impression. Granted we didn't talk long but there was the first impression. I will find out at some point. BF was very happy I went.
I went to Hoops and Needles today to bring the Bruins logo to be framed. I also got a pattern that I ordered a while ago. I ordered the Fairy Queen by Passione Ricamo. It's sooo pretty.
I'm still reading Harry Potter but I think I'm getting to a part where I'm going to have a hard time putting it down. I only did put it down because it was time to bring Molly in before I started to get bit by the mosquitos. We sit outside in the evening. I have her on a harness and leash and she meanders around checking everything out, chasing bugs and people/pet watching.
No comments:
Post a Comment