Sunday, July 08, 2007
I took it easy again today to make sure I didn't overdo it. I didn't get to walk tonight because it rained so I'm hoping to do more walking trips. I think I want to conquer the hills now. Not sure which one. One is steeper than the other so it may affect distance even though quality might be there. I might go shopping to Sears tomorrow night to get new undies. Need to get some looser ones for now...lol. I did a bit of stitching tonight but not that much. Only a few rows but it is a few rows less than I had before. I can't seem to stitch sitting in my bed so I do it when I'm downstairs. Maybe since my mom will be out tomorrow I will have more time to sit on the couch and spread my stitching stuff out. I actually read part of UK Cross Stitcher #185 last night. I hope to read more tonight. I am slowly getting back into some of my old interests. I missed reading the magazines but just didn't have the energy to read them. I tend to do that at night before I go to sleep. I have so many cross-stitching magazines to read at this point..lol. Hopefully I will catch up before the next month's ones will be published.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment