Monday, July 16, 2007

Finished Bruins Logo

Yeah! I finally finished the Bruins logo.





Bruins Logo (stitched on 16 ct. white aida)

Designs by Virginia Todd-Hall

Nomis Yarns Co., 1990.

I decided to do the entire design because I had enough space on the aida cloth. I also decided that I am going to spend the money to get it professionally framed. I just think it would look better. Afterall it's a gift for my BF and I know the items I took to Hoops and Needles before to get framed came out great!

Not sure what I'm going to stitch next. I have a line up of... Woodland Enchantress (DMC kit-haven't started yet), Frederick the Literate (kit I haven't worked on in 2 years), ornament from JCS Christmas 2006 issue (from ornament group at H&N), Always Shine (a pattern Jenn gave me and I got some great material at Celebrations in May to do it), and any number of other patterns I have gotten.

I think I'm going to take a few days off from stitching so I can finish up my homework. I'm very behind and the final is posted online this week. I haven't even started my other class that started the beginning of the month.

I also have reading to catch up on. I finished The Cat Who Blew the Whistle by Lillian Jackson Braun yesterday. I have 5 books from the library that I got to read while I'm out so I should at least attempt to read a few of them. I might return one of them though. Didn't find the topic as interesting as I did when I got it out in the first place.

Didn't do anything today again. Probably should have walked but didn't. I will have to make up for that tomorrow. Maybe I'll do a quick walk tonight after I get offline. Mood-still playing the see-saw game but doing better.

5 comments:

Butterfly Amy said...

YAY!! I'm so happy you finally got that finished up.. and it looks SO GREAT! Congrats :)

And 5 books from the library? You didn't tell me that! of course you just HAVE to tell me what they are now lol. Congrats on finishing the 18th book in the "Cat Who..." series! double yay!

Hugs
Happy Reading & Stitching!

Kalu V said...

hi mary!!!
congrats on the finish it looks great!!!
i laso tagged you on my blog :)

Lillasyster said...

Your finish looks great, Mary. Well done!

Hugs
/Ann-Charlotte

Patricia said...

Sorry so late in posting! But, I am jealous of the recipient. He is a real special guy. But, the giver of the gift is the one with the real heart.

Great job!

Kalu V said...

MARY I THINK YOU SHOULD START SHINE JUST COZ IT SOUNDS CUTE :)