Saturday, July 28, 2007

I started Always Shine tonight. I didn't take a picture but at least it's started. I love the material I picked. It's called Moonshine and has a sparkle in it. It goes well with a star. I love the floss too. It's the first time I've stitched with Crescent Colors. It's so smooth to stitch with. I started this project while watching the Princess Diaries 2 but I didn't see the whole movie. I'll have to watch the full movie. My mom has it.

So I think my rotation is going to be 1. Frederick the Literate 2. Woodland Enchantress and 3. Always shine. I will follow that rotation as I stitch. Even if I don't get much done each time, at least I'm stitching and I'm doing a few different things so I won't get bored with the same colors. Since the next time I stitch will be Frederick the Literate, I'll add a photo of my progress then.

I need to finish up one of my genealogy classes. I need to do week 6 and the final by 11:59PM tomorrow night. Then it's off to the other class that started the beginning of July that I haven't started anything yet. So with that class I'm already 4 weeks behind...lol.

No comments: