Tuesday, October 07, 2008

This will be my last post for a while. I am going to have to move over to my aunt's house. She has dementia. Not bad but she needs to be watched 24/7 now. I'm not sure if I will have to take a leave of absence from work. I assume I will but she is not home yet so I will go into work tomorrow at least 9-1 and talk things over with my boss.

My aunt has refused a home health aid and visiting nurses. She won't move over to my mom's house which would have made things easier for me since I could definitely continue to work.

I won't have access to the internet because doesn't want it in her house, even if it's my own computer. She doesn't want the land line tied up.

I want to thank everyone in the past who said to go with my heart. I unfortunately won't be able to spread my wings and fly and do what my heart says. I am the one who has to take care of her. I am still planning to see my bf in November for the 4 days that I had already planned.

Thank you to everyone and I will always keep you in my prayers.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Prayers that all works out for you hun. I will miss you!

Patricia said...

can you try using a Verizon wireless card in your computer to get wireless web access?

If not, best of luck and many cyber hugs to you.

God bless