Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm still fighting this crazy virus and brochitis/asthma. It's getting a bit old. I can't stand the crackling and not being able to take a deep breathe without the rattling. Oh well. Could be worse I guess.

I went over to drop my aunt's laundry and the stuff from her car over to her house today. She tried to apologize again. Funny thing is that what I am disappointed about isn't her snapping at me but the lies. She also mentioned many times how her "poor neighbor" has been great helping her out and checking in on her and making meals for her. She said she didn't need anyone during the "day time." While she may not have meant it in a bad way, it felt like she was making a dig at me that she really needs someone there at night. While I was there, my breathing became more and more harder to do as I started to panic. It kept getting worse and worse all afternoon until about 7pm this evening. I'm tossed between two lines of reasoning... I need to take care of myself... and how selfish and greedy you are that you aren't there helping your aunt out during her time of need. I can't seem to agree to either line of reasoning. I think there has been a disturbance in my stabilizing force that is causing me to question myself and if I'm just being selfish. I'll sort it out in time or I will end up over on the floor again every night once I get rid of this evil lung mess.

No comments: