Friday, October 24, 2008

My mom and I had to get the stuff out of my aunt's car today... the license plate and personal belongings. Her car was totalled. It looked like it was going to be able to fixed at first but after further inspection the company said it couldn't be fixed. We put the stuff in my trunk. My mom has the plate and registration and will go to the registry on Monday.

So we did this on my way to see my doctor for this virus, flu thing. Net result of that is that I had a virus (most likely the flu) that caused Bronchitis which in turn aggrivated my asthma. That would explain the baby rattlesnake. I have to take prednisone in a reducing amount over 9 days, and increase the qvar inhaler 2 puffs 4 times a day. I will do that on Sat and Sun but on Monday it has to go back to 3 times a day since I won't be home to do a good cleaning of my mouth after taking it. I also have to increase the atrovent (emergency) inhaler. I do a feel a difference after today's prednisone dose. I really forgot how bad the aftertaste was until I took it but I got over.

I feel a bit of a difference but still rattlesnaking and bubble cracking in the lungs. I can feel the first side affect which is my upper arms are getting a bit swollen and sore. So far no major joint pains yet. I can take advil when that starts.

Tomorrow is about me. I see my therapist in the AM. I go for a relaxing massage in the early PM and a lip/brow/bikini waxing to get ready for my trip up to canada in 2 weeks.

No comments: