Day 2 on the prednisone. I feel a bit better but that stupid crackling is so annoying. I also wish I could take a nice deep breathe without being reminded it's there.
It's only about a week and 1/2 til I get to see my bf. I can't wait to go up to Canada. He might have to work the Friday but I don't mind. I can go exploring around Fort Eire on foot and I know where the Timmy's is on the main road.
I got a massage today. I felt like I had the weight of the world lifted from my neck, shoulders and back. I felt like I could stand upright for the first time in weeks. I also got a lip brow bikini waxing to prepare for going up to Canada. I might take a dip in the pool. I put a bathing suit on once every 2 years so I am about due....lol.
I looked at my calendar and I am going to be working 9 day straight starting Monday. I guess since I did work my 8 day shift this week, I will need to make an effort with the next 9 days and not muck it up with getting sick again. Well I'm not better but not get sick on top of this stupid virus, bronchitis, asthma crap right now.
Boy will I need that vacation up in Canada.
No comments:
Post a Comment