Still plugging along. I had a few good days with less pain about a week and 1/2 ago but it seems now the pain is back. I don't know why. I've been trying to be good lately at least not lifting heavy things. I need to desperately finish the homework for my genealogy class. It's over Sept 16 at 11:59PM. I've done some reading but my brain seems to be mushy so nothing is sinking in at all. It's just a basic Irish research course so it should be old stuff for me now. I also have an urge to stitch but I really should get my homework done first.
It's finally raining today. I hope some of it will sink into the dry ground and revive some of my grass before it goes dormant again for the winter.
Plans for the Canada vacation are just about done. I have a few minor details about getting to the airport here and in Buffalo to the hotel over the border but I think I have something in the works there.
Molly's allergies are acting up. We've had to put her on prednisone again for a short time. She is not a happy camper about that. I don't blame her. Prednisone leaves a horrible after taste. It's also traumatic in general for her to take medicine.
I guess that's it for now.......
1 comment:
I hope that you get the pain issues sorted out soon.
Post a Comment