I've done some stitching tonight on Always Shine. Here is a picture update... for a change.... The picture doesn't really show the color of the fabric. That is due to the light I used to bring out the colors of the blocks.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
I might be coming down with that cold. Yesterday coming home from work I felt feverish and this morning I felt completely wiped like I do when I've got a cold. I had planned to go out to Hoops and Needles today to pick the bruins logo up after being framed. Didn't happen. I'll have to do it on my day off on Thursday. I'm really dreading the winter schedule. It's going to be very hard on my body. I hope my moodies won't strike too bad or at least enough so I can manage things and be a good employee. This week I didn't think I was a very good employee. I was either too unfocused, too giddy because of the filming of Pink Panther II down the hall from my department or too bitchy. I did start taking the strattera again for the focus. It helped I hate to say. I think a moodie is coming on though. I think I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything and I've spent time thinking about things and I'm not liking my discoveries about life, the universe and everything (=42). Wish it were as simple as 42.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks Great Mary! Have fun filling it in. I know I would. That's always the fun part.
Hope your feeling better nothing worse the being sick.
Your stitching is looking great, hope you feel better soon.
aw hope you feel better soon...I think everyone is getting sick lately at least its looks like it from all the blogs lol
ive been down too and after sneezing on a customerd face( over the phone the mute button didnt work) i decided to take something lol
the colors on the star look so pretty!!!
Post a Comment