My mom went on her vacation yesterday. It's a mini-vacation so she'll be back on Wednesday. It's Molly's first time without my mom at home at least in the evening and bedtime since we got her. She was fine until about 2am when she got very lonely. She insisted on coming in my room and walking all over me and getting into things. I finally calmed her down enough to sleep and then she got up again and tried to get me up. This time I walked her downstairs to act like I was going to stay for a bit. Got her to eat and then I went back up to bed. Silly me left the door slightly open so she hopped back on the bed. Nice thing though is that she has been kneeding me or what I like to think is massaging me in places that are sore and it's actually helping to loosen the muscles a bit. Cool on my part. Problem... I need a full night sleep with few interuptions so I can be a good employee.. friendly and helpful & not bitchy and impatient with stupid patrons. And so far there seems to be a few of them out there today and my work day isn't even half way over yet.
I'm sort of mixed about my vacation today. Not sure what I should do about transportation. Part of me says rent a car so I don't have to rely on BF in case he has to go back home early or come later and we meet up in St. Jacobs. The other part says it's cheaper to do the transportation with Niagara Airbus and to save money.
I may try the Strattera again. My brain is just so unfocused to the point it's really pissing me off. When did all of this start? Was I always like this and because I didn't know I had ADHD and didn't know what it was like to be focused that I could deal with it better or at least not get as annoyed with myself as I do now. I've got so much going on in my brain right now that it's actually making me queezy and I don't know what to start with first. I'm so afraid I'll forget something. I've found that writing it down helps but I lose the paper or the notebook so when I need the info, I can't find it readily. Maybe I'm just a hopeless case. It amazes me how far I've made it in life and to be a librarian is almost a joke in a way...lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment