Monday, September 03, 2007

No stitching today but I did get alot of laundry done I also cleaned up a bit in my room and found my passport. I also paid my bills tonight. I'm hoping to start this week off better than it has the past few weeks. Maybe since I'm starting in the AM and not at 1:00 I will have time to get into the job instead of being slammed into it. This week starts the "Party of 4". I hope I'm up to the challenge. I'm looking forward to my October vacation. I hope my BF will be able to visit even if it's just for one evening. Time will tell I guess.

1 comment:

Kalu V said...

hi mary!!!! I also cleaned parts of my room this weekend lol
now you can actually see the pretty wood that my computer desk has and you can see the whole printer (i should be ashamed) and carpet is clean and clothes are washed eveyrthing is done, I also need a vacation fighting with freddy is just stressing me out so dont be surprised If one day I show up at your door with bags and say pack your bags we're going to .... somewhere anywhere!